Unless you've been living under a Booktok rock, you're probably already into A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR, for short) - the best-selling series by Sarah J. Maas featuring our favorite High Lady of the Night Court, Feyre. If you haven't already read the series, I promise you know someone who has! I personally am low-key *OBSESSED* - here are some of my favorite recommendations if you're looking to represent your love for the series, pretend you're part of the Night Court inner circle, or to find a special gift for a fan.
Fans of Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass, High Ladies, Rhysand, Illyrian bat boys, Velaris, the Night Court... get ready - this is for you!
This list offers some unique options with a focus on supporting small businesses / Etsy shops like me! Prices noted are at the time of this blog post going live - available stock and prices may differ when you look!
1) ACOTAR zipper pouches with character illustrations from Little Shop of Geeks - these soft pouches feature a vibrant colored print with illustrations of all your favorite characters - Amren, Cassian, Azriel, Mor, Rhys, Feyre, Nesta, Elain, and Lucien. The pouches are perfect for travel, storage, cosmetics, stationery/pens/pencils, etc. and come in three different sizes... small, large, and pencil. The large pouch comes with a detachable wrist strap! - $12 for the small size, $18 for the large and pencil sizes.
2) This Velaris embroidered wall art from on Etsy is 7" in diameter and has a beautiful faux wooden frame. The stitching is beautiful and is done with gold and black thread. This would make the perfect addition to a gallery wall! - $40 + shipping
3) This Hello Feyre Darling hard enamel pin from on Etsy would be perfect on any fan's pin board! I love the tattoo on Feyre's hand - and this has TONS of great reviews. - $11 + shipping
4) What does Rhys smell like? Well, jasmine and starlight, of course! This Rhysand inspired soy candle from smells of ozone, cotton blossom, jasmine, violet, and light musk. They burn clean and are eco-friendly, vegan, and cruelty-free with a 100% cotton wick. Sounds perfect to me! These ship free and come in 9oz jars ($24), 16oz jars ($36), or in wax melt form ($9).
5) Umm... you. need. this. I'm obsessed with the custom dream bookcase pattern on this tough durable phone case from Little Shop of Geeks! Comes in iPhone and Samsung models - and works with wireless charging!
One 5-star reviewer wrote, "This case makes me so happy... I miss notifications now because I set my phone upside down just for happiness <3 <3"
LOL - I get it!! It's too cute! I love the Illyrian bat boy bookends, the cauldron, the mini dresser, the mug with the Night Court insignia, the book spines, and the framed print that says, "don't let the hard days win" - you can buy this case now for $29.
6) I primarily read on my Kindle Paperwhite, but if your bookish geek loves the real deal for their books, it doesn't get any better than this beautiful foil bookmark from on Etsy. $5.95 + shipping
7) This ACOTAR Wall Calendar from Little Shop of Geeks is the perfect office or desk accessory for a bookish fan. There's a year at a glance page for two years and a monthly page that's easy to write on. All pages feature a different illustration and quote. These are bound by hand and are easy to hang on any existing nail or hook with the high quality hanger... no tiny holes to try to push through a nail! - $25
8) Greetings from Velaris! This is the perfect greeting card to include with your ACOTAR fan's gift for any occasion... the print on the card looks like a vintage postcard! It's 5x7 and blank inside so there's plenty of space to write a special note. - $7.50
9) Suriel Cafe - We've Got the Tea art print designed by on Etsy. This 8.5 x 11" print is $15 + shipping. The perfect subtle piece to add to a gallery wall! This is also offered in a larger print size.
10) Chapter 55 Soup Sticker from on Etsy. IYKYK! Inspired by the infamous chapter in A Court of Mist and Fury. 3 inches, matte vinyl - $3.60 + shipping
11) Deck the halls - this Feyre and Rhysand inspired ornament from Little Shop of Geeks is the perfect bookish addition to any Christmas tree! These can be personalized and are double sided. Too cute! $18+
12) This Night Court Personalized Library Embosser Stamp by on Etsy is such a special gift - an avid reader who loves to share their books with others will love this so much! About $18 and up - lots of options.
13) Handmade Velaris ACOTAR Inspired Leather Bag – Customisable New Zealand Leather - on Etsy - $275 USD
Whoa. This is expensive, but beautiful - and excellent quality leather. It doesn't get more unique or special than this genuine, supple, and soft New Zealand leather purse that is hand made in Australia!
14) ACOTAR Galaxy Night Court Insignia Mug by Little Shop of Geeks - $29+, offered in 11oz, 15oz versions (multiple colors for handles) and a 10oz glass version
Enjoy a cup of tea while you snuggle up and read in this special mug. Quick to ship and I love the color options! Plus, it's dishwasher safe and since the design is printed on the mug (rather than stuck on with vinyl), the design will last and won't peel!
15) Night Court cookies? Sign me up! This ACOTAR inspired cookie cutter by on Etsy is 3D printed to embed the Night Court insignia into your sugar cookies. It's super high quality and fun for any fan!
16) How adorable is this Velaris Embroidered Crewneck Sweatshirt from on Etsy? This is trendy and pretty affordable given the embroidery design at only $39 + shippping. Size options are limited but you can message the shop owner for a custom size!
17) This lined notebook with little character illustrations from Little Shop of Geeks is EVERYTHING! Perfect for class or meeting notes! :) - $20
Well, I hope you liked this list as much as I loved compiling it and that you found a geeky treat for yourself or a fan of the A Court of Thorns and Roses Series! Any other themed gift guides I should do in the future? Let me know in the comments section or shoot me an email!